Saturday, April 27, 2013

My new blog name.


So, after staying up just thinking and praying about the new change. The name hit me as a quote that I know very well came across my mind.

“The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of christian,But the fact that I am a christian does make me a different kind of woman.”
― Elisabeth Elliot

I strive daily to be a different kind of woman. A woman that is not of the world but is of God. I want people to see the Jesus difference in me, I want them to see what God can do!

My blog address from hear on forth starting tomorrow will be http://weareadifferentkindofwoman.blogspot.com/

I seriously can't wait! I'm so excited. I will be posting on why this name was chosen this week. :) Be blessed friends!!

 Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Ashley Lee said...

new follower from the blog hop!
hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I absolutely love it! :))

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I love the new blog name!

Unknown said...

Love Love Love that quote and it speaks so much truth! Just stumbled upon your blog and its supper cute let me know if you want to follow each other:)

http://allinasoiree.blogspot.com
Sparkles of everything design and events!

Unknown said...

Love the blog! Just found you!!

Laynah said...

I love the new name and that's a great quote but it's actually not Bible verse...the closest thing to it is actually in Proverbs 31:25 I think