|So, happy to meet you!!!|
1. I'm often a very silly girl. It's very rare when I take myself seriously... Maybe I should more often, but I like to have fun ;)
2. Like I said before I am married to the love of my life. Mr. Riley. He is my other half and makes me laugh constantly! We balance each other out for sure. He's more on the faster side and I'm more on the slower side. He absorbs scripture and words like a sponge. And I constantly have to re read it more than once just to make sure I got it! He's Mr. hardcore and adventurous and I'm Mrs. "I'm fine on land thanks!" While crocheting hats. Yes, we are very different but not a day goes by when we don't balance each other out. He's helping me to try new things and I'm gently tapping his arm when he's going 80mph when the speed limit is 40. Ahhh! If you would like to read more about us and our story. click here
3. We're expecting a little girl!! I am so pumped to share our experiences of my first time pregnancy and soon to be first time parents. Our daughter's name is Evelynne Lorain Riley. Which means a beautiful breath of life. I can't tell you how excited I am to be a mommy. It's been my biggest dream. We are due November 17th and so far it's going by pretty fast and The Lord has provided so many nice things for us to have for her. If you would like to see some more about our precious little girl click here
4. I love to bake things! And because we are entering one of my favorite seasons I am getting more excited about baking. After all they do call fall a baking season. I've been looking up fall recipes on pinterest and lately I have had a craving for homemade Pumpkin cookies. What are pumpkin cookies do you ask? Well, I wish I could tell you but to be honest I have no idea. As a pregnant lady I have just been craving it. Is it strange to crave something you don't even know exists? I just know I want a pumpkin cookie to dip in a Pumpkin spice latte. That would be wonderful. I will keep you guys updated on my search for such a cookie. And if you guys have any info about one. PLEASE LET THIS PREGGER KNOW! =D
5. I love Autumn and spring. They are my two most favorite seasons. In fact coming September 1st I'm going to start my fall decorating. Yes, Pictures will defiantly be provided.
6. My favorite holidays are Christmas and Thanksgiving.. Yes, I am that annoying Christmas girl that dresses in red the week before, wears a Santa hat whenever the opportunity arises and I love decorating the house with gingerbread men and Christmas scented candles. And of course I'm baking cookies!
7. I love Panera bread! It's my favorite place to go and they make the best lattes. A lot of people find it odd that I still love to be there and most certainly indulge there considering I have worked there for more than a year. But working there just made me love it even more. I love their salads and coffee.
8. Music is a Passion of mine. I love music. I play guitar and I'm trying as hard as I can to self teach keyboard. I also write songs and poetry. And I'm working on devotionals. God is preparing me and leading me to participate in worship and to be a young women's speaker. And to also be a writer of devotionals to young women. I take being a role model and being a Biblical wife very seriously. Young women need to see that and I don't think they are seeing enough of a good role model these days.
9. I also love crafts! I am a major crochet kinda person. I could do it all day really.
10. Most importantly I am in love with Jesus Christ! He is my Lord and Savior and I wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for Him. He is my Father and my dearest Beloved. I write about Him a lot in my blog in fact He is my inspiration for my blog! You can find some of my songs and poetry here
I created this blog firstly as a online journal pretty much. Where I would write my poetry, songs and devotionals. But I really felt led to make it a public website for others to see. My deepest desire in life is to be a light in this world. So that people can see Jesus through me! I want to be there to help others and to be a light to those who are in darkness. I want God to use me in every way! And for Him to have every glory. I want to make Jesus smile with everything I do.
Other than that, I'm just your average 20 something year old girl. =D You can find more about me here. And if you have any more questions please ask. Like I said I love meeting people and I love comments ;) God bless!