20 things about me!!
(Because I know you're curious)
Growing up I've always wanted to be a country singer.. But then I
changed my mind when I realized I really couldn't be a stay at home mama
if I traveled to sing to millions of fans. So it was then when I
decided to be a worshiper for The Lord and a stage performer for my
kids.. And I must say I'm a pretty darn good one! She gets a thrill out
of me every time! ;)
2. I was born at the same hospital Toby Mac and Michael Tate was born at.. True story!
3. one of my ancestors was a Patawatamian Princess.. It's my Indian tribe which means "people of the fire"
I am also some German.
My Great Great Grandfather and his brother owned a circus called "The
Haag Brothers" But unfortunately due to the "Great Depression" They had
to shut it down.
5. I grew up on a farm with horse's,
goats, chickens you name it! Well, except cows though I used to want one
and call her bell.. I used to shoot chickens and gut them for dinner..
6. I sung in 3 Talent shows I was 11, 14 and 17. And won 1st place for the one I was in when I was 14.
7. I was Home schooled my whole life. And would love to home school my daughter as well.. That's if she likes it ;)
8. I am in the process of working on a devotional/book!! EEEK! I'll have more on that in the future.
9. I'm a huge believer of dreaming big! Because We have a God who has Big Dreams for us.
10. My Nick name is Fruitsnacks smiles. I got the nick name from a formal manager because I love fruitsnacks and I smiled a lot!
11. I used to work at Panera Bread. And I still feel like that place is my home away from home.
12. I once made Rebecca St James a Decaf Latte.
13. I'm starting to get baby fever.. pretty bad..
Back when I was a teenager I used to go to nursing homes and sing for
the elderly. I'd love to get back to doing it because I dearly miss the
smiles on their faces.
15. I tried a cigarette once when I was 11.. Thought it was the worst thing ever and I hadn't had a desire to do it since.
16. I didn't get a cell phone until I was 18..
17. I love journals with lines.
I wrote my first song when I was eleven about a fly who had to die.. It
was a rock/death metal I believe.. I think I've come a long way since
19.I am not as organized as I want to be.
20. I'm learning how to say coffee in every language so when I do travel the world I will survive!! :)
I was gonna put on here that I loved coffee and lattes... But I'm pretty sure you can already guess that's a fact for me just by reading my about page haha!
I'd love to know 20 things (or more) about you!! If you choose to do the same I would love to come check it out! Just leave a link in the comments.
Much love to you, darlings!!