Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Homemade Apple Sauce.

That's It. Easy Peasy! Ask your pediatrician about adding some cinnamon for new tastes if your making it for your infant. I always add just a dash of cinnamon for Evie and I both to enjoy!


 Question for tomorrow's first Link-up!!

What is your mommy 5 can't live with outs? Pregnant momma's same question for you! :) It could be a book, a comfort food. Anything that helps you get through the day as a momma.

Don't forget to link up with Sarah  & I tomorrow. As we both launch this new link up together! As of now we will only be doing this link up the first week of the month and the last week of the month until it starts to kick in. :) Be blessed friends!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Mmmmm... this looks like it would be delish! Especially for the kiddos I nanny. Thanks for this! =D

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-) we are starting a new mommy/baby link up, love for you to link up with us tonight! Going live at 6 :-)

Elenie Counts said...

Found you through the link up! I love making homemade applesauce and baby food too. ;) New follower!

Samantha Ross said...

New Follower! Found you through the link up! Love getting homemade baby food ideas. I am planning to try it very soon!