Friday, October 18, 2013

Sponsor for November.


Interested?!?!?!
Okay,  Here's the deal...
Put my button on your blog and I'll put your button on my blog and we'll call it a deal. :)
Help me promote my blog, and I'll help promote your blog. 

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Please contact
me at
Heather.L.RIley.LWACW[{at}gmail{dot}com 
Love ya'll!
 XO
 Heather.
 
--------
The details.
  •  Space is limited and is given out on a first come, first serve basis. 
  • As an October sponsor, you will be given a sponsor feature, consistent mentions on social media, and the opportunity to participate in a guest post and/or FAQ or giveaway.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are awesome! Seriously :) Totally emailing you now!

Ceil said...

Hi Heather Leigh! I don't have a button, but I think it's time to think about creating one. Do you have a special website that you would recommend to design and get it coded?

Thank you for a little push in a new direction :)
Ceil