Friday, January 11, 2013

If a picture could say 1000 words.

This is me sooooo sleepy from a long night of diaper changing, nursing,singing and snoring. No, Evelynne doesn't snore. Her Father can take the blame for that ;) And somehow Evelynne is wide awake at 7:30 am.

I think it's safe to say I'm at the stage of motherhood where I can live in sweat pants and style around the house with a tank top with spit up all over it and be completely fine. My hair is growing out, my bangs our starting to out grow my face because I haven't had a hair cut since September..   Motherhood is a tough and selfless job that doesn't end, a season in life I wasn't prepared for. But it is the season in life I will love and treasure always. After a long night there is nothing more rewarding to have a wide awake little life smiling up at you and to look at you like you are her everything. As hard as motherhood can be I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's the life and ministry I'm meant to have and my uttermost desire to live! I love this little girl unconditionally <3 I praise and give all glory to God. He has blessed me!

2 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

So sweet! She looks so much like you! :)

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

Thanks girl! She looks like me but has the personality of her father. She just doesn't stop moving and always wants to be on the go! ;)