Friday, September 13, 2013

Evelynne's first trip to the beach.




I know what your thinking "What?! It's September and you're just now going to the beach!??" And you are so right to think that way because I would do the same!

However, this is my excuse and I think it's a pretty good one!

A) It's been crazy hot/humid  this summer and I don't do good in humidity and neither does Evelynne so most likely we would have not enjoyed ourselves.

B) This mama has a hubby who has worked a lot this summer and has no vehicle at the moment.

So, anyways now that I'm done explaining. I can tell you how fun my day was! Which was really fun indeed!! It's nice when your baby girl is easily occupied all day and goes to be with no complications that night! Yes, I said zero complications. She's usually a fighter when it comes to bed time because well, my baby girl doesn't like to sleep! She'd rather be running around the house.  We left our house with my mama, two younger sisters who are turning 21 on Sunday (woot woot!) and my cousin Sarah. It was so much fun and considering I don't get to see my family that much it was needed.


Evelynne actually loved the water and the waves even made her laugh!! How cute is that??
I love the Ocean! It always reminds me of Jesus and His unfailing love for us.

She also took fancy to those board walk fries!! Oh man, she loved them!!!

 
 

3 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Awwwww, what a wonderful day! You ladies all look lovely and enjoying yourselves.
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

What a great beach day! And you never need to explain yourself for going out with your little one and having a great time!

She was totally tuckered out. Love the photos!

.:Marta:.

petiteraisin.ca

Andrea said...

Cute photos!!!