Tuesday, September 18, 2012

32 weeks!

This past month has went by like crazy! My Baby shower is next week. EEK Seriously I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun. I have been busy this month with moving things around, washing clothes, organizing, and also working on my list for "Ten things to do before our daughter comes into the world" I must say I have not yet completed anything on that list yet. =/ But I still have eight more weeks to go! I've been trying to self teach myself Piano by reading and watching instructions on Youtube.  I must say I don't know if it's my learning skills or what but it's not going very well at the moment. However, I'm not giving up! I am determined to play that instrument along with increasing my knowledge with guitar. I think my daughter will not only benefit from me learning but I will as well! And with Leon being at work most of the day I have some time on my hands. How is Leon doing with the Academy you ask? I have a post coming up about that! There is just so much to write about his experience and also my new experience being the wife of a Police trainee and soon to be Cop. He has been through a heck of a lot  past week and to be honest it was hard to watch some days. But every day is getting better. And I will have a story to tell in the next few days about this season. I'm trying to wait until I can get more recent pictures of Him but he's been too tired to cooperate.
But anyways back to our daughter. She has been kicking up the storm lately! Mostly at night and early mornings during my Devotionals. I was like "Man God, I guess I better enjoy these quiet mornings while I
can". I do love it though when she makes her presence known.

 Hat: Handmade by me.
Shirt: Motherhood from Kohls
Pants: Motherhood from Kohls
Boots: Yard sale!

Baby States! 
1.How along: 32 weeks.
2. Baby's size:
About
17 inches
  3. Weight: 4 lbs
 4. Maternity Clothes: I need to go shopping for a fall wardrobe! Well, hello leggings. ;)
5. sleep: Ugh... Every angle is uncomfortable!
6. Symptoms I have: Getting out of the chair has never been so hard HA!
7. Doctor’s Appointment: I have one this week! We'll see how much she has grown officially. They said last time she was on the smaller end. But I know she caught up.

8.Movement: She is just the funniest thing! She waits to move when I'm trying to relax. I guess shes trying to get all of mommy's attention.
9. Belly Button:  Still a innie. But It should be popping within the next couple of weeks.. Still looks weird!
10.  Best moment of the week:  Going through her baby clothes. Ah, My baby will be stylin!

 11.Food cravings: Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and fruit loops. MMmm!
 12. Foods I've been staying away from: Just the stuff I stayed away from before.;)
13. Gender:
GIRL! We're falling in love with her every day! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my latest blog post for the rules of acceptance!

http://deannasdeals.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html