Monday, July 1, 2013

Purity & Forgiveness

Happy July 1st!!! I feel like this year is going by so fast.  I'm doing something a bit differently today friends. I'm going to be sharing a vlog with you! This is my very first time making a spiritual vlog so I was a bit nervous but making encouraging blogs are something that Jesus has been really putting upon my heart to do. It's definitely not something I like to do because well, they're  awkward and sometimes I just don't know what to say or share. A bit out of my comfort zone you know?  But God has given me the words to speak just as He has given me the courage to turn my video camera on & share. I've heard these things get easier and easier with every vlog so until than I can be fearless. I know these vlogs Jesus has encouraged me to do will bless someone including myself to be more of a public speaker. Anyways... Now that I have poured my heart out to you about vlogging.

This vlog title is called "Purity & Forgiveness"
About forgetting  what God has already forgotten which is such a hard thing to do sometimes isn't it? We often feel like God remembers the bad things more than the good. But my friend it's the total opposite. The God we serve is The God of love and when Jesus died on the cross for you all of your sins were forgiven & forgotten right there. Right at the moment Our Sweet Beloved whispered "It is finished".  Our Past. Our Present. Our Future. There is nothing that you can do to separate His love from you.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39

Today friends, right this moment. I deeply encourage you to forget what God has already forgotten.. To trust and accept the fact that you ARE forgiven, loved and treasured indescribably. He takes great delight in you girl! Much love XOXO



Follow on Bloglovin 

Also, don't forget to come back Wednesday for our Mommy 5 Link up! We will be discussing our top five pieces of advice for birth/labor.. :)

2 comments:

Katie Cook said...

Just beautiful and So true! And you are adorable:)

Amanda Wissmann said...

Gosh, I loved this! It's always SO FUN to see how someone talks and acts besides through their typing :)

You're precious and sooooo cute! I was drinking coffee when I read this so I feel like we were sharing a cup! THANK YOU for sharing this. So beautiful and I just know God is going to use this to touch many!

Blessings!