Thursday, May 30, 2013

Three things Thursday! 3 hated foods.

 It's Thursday! So, once again I'm linking up with TTT! Come join in all the fun. :)
three things Thursday
 For 3 Things Thursday this weeks topic is...

3 Things You Hate to Eat.

1. Raw sushi. I know some of you probably think I'm crazy for saying I don't like raw sushi because I know a lot of people who love it! I for one have not yet found any kind of sushi that I liked. And the idea of eating raw fish kinda reminds me of this guy...

It's too bad though! Because Sushi looks awfully pretty at times. And my husband loves it!


2. Liver.. It's gross! Def on my hate list. My parents used to make me eat it when I was a kid to boost up my iron. But every time I put up a fight. It was so nasty!!


3. Mushrooms.. My husband loves fried mushrooms but I hate them with deep hatred!

What three foods are on your hate list?


If you're a Mama don't forget to come back this Wednesday for our next Mommy 5 link up! After Wednesday Sarah and I will be hosting this Link up every other Wednesday instead of once a  Month.
XOxo

5 comments:

Gyps said...

I love sushi but I can see it being acquired. The only times I'd rather take a pass on it is when they load it with the colored faux fish egg thingies on the outside. They add nothing to the taste and always get stuck in my teeth.

Elena said...

I am not a sushi lover but I like your blog and I am glad I found you via Twitter.

Laynah said...

I remember the first time I ever tried liver...and it was also the last. Ugh! I definitely disagree with you on the other two though, I could probably live off of stuffed mushrooms and sushi haha.

Carla said...

I can deal with mushrooms and sushi but I just CANNOT eat liver. At first I didn't like sushi but I found a restaurant that has the most divine rolls. Target has a few good flavors as well.

Unknown said...

Haha! I can't eat raw sushi either.. it grosses me out. However, I love the vegetarian options! They're yummy and I don't have to think about the raw squishyness :)