Friday, April 5, 2013

The Newly wed game [Link Up]

1.  What are three things you love about your spouse?
Smile, Personality, body 
His passion for Jesus, His goofiness,  and the fact that he's so random!
2.  What are two things you love about your relationship with your spouse?
She takes care of me and it's always an open relationship.
The fact that we're open. We're willing to talk about anything! And that we are best friends keeping God first in our relationship. :) 
 
 
3.  What is your favorite tv show to watch with your spouse?
At the moment "Prison break" 
 "Prison Break" and soon to be taking on "Once upon a time"
4.  When did your spouse know, you were the one?
Bible Study 
Definitely Bible study! There's no going back there! 
5.  What is your favorite dating memory with your spouse?
Our Honeymoon in Ocean city. oooh yea!!
 Ahh there's so many! I'd have to say our very first date. <3
6.  What is your spouse's go to saying when he/she gets frustrated?
"Well!" 
  FREAKIN!!!
 
 
7.  What is something your spouse loves to hear you say?
"I love you" 
 I made you cookies!!
8.  Wedding vows: Who chose them or wrote them and what was your favorite part of them?
"Til death do us part" 
 We did the traditional wedding vows because we loved it so much! Maybe if we ever renew our vows we'll write our own. But I have to say my favorite part is when We talk about how we'll stand by and take care of each other no matter what until death! For better and for worse.

9.  What is something you convinced your spouse to change after you got married?
(Think like, a habit or choice of products, etc)
 Making sure the door is unlocked when I get home. 
 To stop eating at McDonald's!! He still goes sometimes but not nearly as much.
 10.  What does your spouse have going to the championships on his/her basketball bracket and why?
  To be honest we actually had no idea what this question meant until we heard answers from others haha! We don't really do sports other than play them. We would go to a game but to watch it on TV. We'd rather be making out ;)
 




7 comments:

Karla said...

I just LOVE your mustache shirt!!

I seriously have to start watching Prison Break. I hear so much good stuff about it but I have yet to watch it!

Also-- I convinced my hubby to stop eating McDonalds too!! That is so funny that you mentioned that. He used to eat McDonalds EVERYDAY for lunch. How crazy is that?!? I said I wouldn't marry him if he did that. That is just so so unhealthy!

Thanks for linking up again!

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

Oh my gosh Leon did too!! But he would buy like 5 double cheeseburgers and eat all of them! o_o I would get so grossed out!! Thanks girl.. It may be weird but I LOVE mustaches :) Prison break is awesome!! I cried at the end of the season. YOU NEED TO WATCH! =)Xoxo

Bekah Loves Blog said...

"I made you cookies..." ha, I LOVE it. Which Ocean City did you honeymoon in?

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

haha yes, One of his "Love Languages" is "acts of service" So it's my way of telling him " I love him" He gets such a joyful expression when there's fresh cookies on the table when he gets home from work. :) We went to the OC in MD. :) Xoxo

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Sooo many men said body haha love it!
haha I made cookies! that would be awesome to hear!
sweet pictures!

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

I know!! I find it hilarious!! Haha Yes he gets this high pitched voice and says "YOUU DIIID?!?! He's easily excitable ;)

: Green Chic Life : said...

These are super cute. I was reading through your comments and saw that you mentioned Love Languages. My love and I have found it to be so helpful because we've been in a trans-continental relationship for 18 months and he's deployed now... too bad "Quality Time" ranks at the top of both our language lists! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

: signe
thedailysavant.blogspot.com