Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's the weekend! Time for a survey.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 8:am

2. How do you like your steak? If you don't mind me saying, I'm not much of a steak person.

3.If you were offered a bag of M&M’s, what color would you take?
What color? Are you kidding? Its chocolate so I eat them all!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now "Downton Abbey.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ireland or Australia

6. What did you have for breakfast? Haha, I didn't eat breakfast. Actually I skipped it and went straight to lunch and had a turkey burger. I allow myself to do that on weekends.

7. What is your favorite food? Mexican,American and Italian.

8. Foods you dislike? Shushi uck!

9. Favorite place to eat? Carrabbas, Panera bread, and The Grill

10. Favorite dressing? Italian.


11. Is there a time you regretted a decision you made, but if you hadn’t made it your life wouldn’t be like it is today?
I have never regretted a decision.  I have done things I was not proud of but in the end God works everything out for good and you learn valuable lessons that turn you into the person you are today, so I have no regrets.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Sundresses, jeans,and shorts

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland!!!

14. Favorite word. Love
15. Where would you want to retire? I would like to retire and to some sort of missions in all places!

16. Favorite time of day? Definitely the morning!

17. Where were you born? Virgina.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't really watch sports, but I love to play them!

19.  Favorite book. The Bible. Yep, That's the book for me!

20. What is your favorite face cream? Hmmm.. I actually don't know.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Booties and dresses.

22. People watcher? Oh, yeah!!

23. Are you a morning or night person? Morning!! I get grouchy at night when I start to get tired.

24. Do you have any pets? no, but I really want one!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmm... I love Jesus! 

26. What did you want to be when you were little? EVERYTHING. Singer, mommy., professional figure skater, actress, Doctor, writer....

27. What is your favorite memory? All the funny/amazing memories with my family & very close friends. Way too many to list!

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely DOG

29. Are you married? Married!!! :)

30. Always wear your seat belt? Ummmm....

31. Been in a car accident?  Almost.

32. Any pet peeves?  Miss behaved children..

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Peppers.

34. Favorite flower? Roses

35. Favorite ice cream? Ah, soo many. I love Ice cream!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a.

37. How many tattoos do you have? I have one tattoo. It's for Pro life!

38. Coffe drinker?YESSSSS

No comments: