Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just a little longer.

Just a little longer until I get to see your sweet face.
Just a little longer until I experience a mother and daughter embrace.
To kiss your little nose and tickle those ticklish toes.
Your my little Princess. Everybody knows.
I've been thinking about you a lot.
About who you will be.
Will you look like daddy or will you look like me?
I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I can't wait to see your personality.
Just a little longer I will see you finally.
It's amazing how someone so small could capture my heart.
My darling you've had a special place there right from the start.
It's hard to believe that I can love you more than I do now.
But every single day this love for you seems to grow  somehow.
I'm counting the days, weeks and no more months.
Carrying you for soon to be nine months has made me stronger.
And I'm so glad to say now "Just a little longer".

No comments: