Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One Year to Beyond: Our 1st Anniversary!






My husband and I celebrated the big one year Anniversary on the 23rd of Dec 2012. We didn't go to Paris, Ireland or England like I dreamed we would do when I was a little girl. But one thing I have realized and learned throughout my first year of Marriage is that any place is a special place as long as you are together. Physically or spiritually. 
 
Our first Anniversary year was wonderful! We didn't do too much because I was still recovering after having Evelynne who wasn't even a month yet! (Yes, yes I know! We work fast.)  But we celebrated our anniversary spending only 10 dollars and created such a memory that will last a life time. 

We  first went to starbucks and had a nice hot latte.. Well except Leon he always gets the cold frappes in any weather.

  & After that we went around our neighborhood and went Christmas light searching. There's seriously nothing like cuddling next to your man, drinking a hot delish latte and watching Christmas lights light up. It was wonderful and completely unforgettable! I wonder what we'll do to top it off this year!! Wow did I just say this year?? I still can't believe I will be married for two years coming December!!
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Karla said...

Awww! =) Loved this, Heather!

Unknown said...

Awww, you guys are such a cute couple! Congrats on the big one year and happy more to come :)

Claudz said...

You have the rest of your lives for the big fancy anniversary celebrations :)
And congrats on the anniversary and the baby!

Kalyn Randolph said...

Amen to that very first paragraph! I have learned just being together and doing nothing sometimes makes all the difference in the world! Thank you so much for linking up with us! I enjoyed visiting your blog and reading your post!

Kalyn
www.lovelaughterhappilyeverafter.com

Veronica Lee Burns said...

That's so sweet! I agree, as long as you're together that's what matters :)

Glad you linked up with us!