Monday, April 1, 2013

over Coffee.

If I were having coffee with you on this beautiful Spring 60 degrees day. I would tell you just how special coffee shops are to me. Coffee shops (Panera Bread specifically) is where I usually go for my Jesus dates.

I really believe that if Jesus were here walking on the Earth we would have many dates like this..  Him and I "fellowshipping"  over a latte and just talking as He lavishes  His wisdom and love upon  me.. how awesome would that be!?  I'm just so blessed and glad that even though Jesus isn't here in person He's here in Spirit and we can still "fellowship" in coffee shops as I read His word and talk with Him.
I'm so glad that Jesus is my #1 coffee partner.. He never turns me down but meets me there. We are actually told to have "Fellowship" with Jesus! <3

"God is faithful, by whom you were called into the "Fellowship" of His Son, Jesus Christ our 
Lord.    1 Corinthians 1:9

This verse actually stood out to me on one of my coffee dates with Jesus.. I think it's awesome how a Bible verse could just be a Bible verse one day and than another day something in that same verse totally stands out to you and instantly your day is made!

This is what that verse did to me when I read it.. I don't know how many times I've read that verse before but at the moment it feels like the first..... It's like Jesus was telling me "We're meant to have fellowship together." Him and I are meant to have coffee dates!
If I were having coffee with you, I would deeply  encourage you to have a coffee date with Jesus. Or if there's something you like doing like a hobby maybe. Try including Jesus on your daily thing. Incredible things happen when you just take the time to Fellowship with Him. He'll show you things that you can't even dare to imagine! He's definitely my very best Coffee buddy!

Be Blessed Friends!

No comments: