Monday, January 7, 2013

Over coffee.



 If I were having coffee with you, I would tell you "I hope you're having a great New Year!"  We haven't done this coffee date in a little while mainly because I'm so busy giving all of my attention to this little girl above. She is  my priority now and my family will always come first and second to God ;) 
But while she is sleeping in her swing wearing just one sock. I thought I would catch up on a coffee date with you that has been long over due!

If I was having coffee with you, I would tell you that God is leading and guiding me on a study about fear & fearlessness and the kind of power they both can carry.  I can't wait to share it with you! You see, until now fear has been a huge part of my life. I was scared of everything! and every now and then the enemy still tries to convince me that I am still a fearful girl. But I choose to listen to the Truth teller and His words are I am a Princess Fearless Warrior. Fearful of no thing. I mean what can demons and people do to me when I have God on my side? Yes, I will have much more to say on this topic on a much near future post! I hope you stick around for that. You'll be blessed!

If I was having coffee with you, I would tell you that last night was a very special night! I wish I could tell you that Evelynne slept through the whole night! But I can't. I'm still waiting for that miracle. But what I can tell you is that she slept in her bassinet the whole night and only woke up twice! So, she's getting better.
Her sleeping in her bassinet is a huge deal for me. You see I started her out sleeping with me and that is something I told myself I wouldn't do.....ooops! So I had to set it straight and lay down the law last night. And this mission was accomplished!

I can't believe how fast she's growing! I was going through her clothes during the weekend and packing up her NB clothing and putting them in the attic because they no longer fit her. Apart of me was happy because now she can wear the 3 month old cute clothing but another part of me was sad to let them go. I guess it just brought me to the reality that my baby girl is growing up faster then the eye can see! I must say though, I want to thank every mom who told me "NOT to buy NB clothes for her because she would never wear them."  Because that was truth right there! She didn't really get to wear a few of her NB outfits and the ones she did wear she only wore   for a few times. I guess baby Riley girl #2 gets a chance at it. You know, when that time comes ;)


Leon is getting much better at this whole Dad thing. The Police academy has made him a little rough around the edges but he's getting much better! I think with a little more training he'll be a daddy pro! I'm just not sure he knows or quite understands yet what a little girl needs.I know he'll become more understanding though as he spends more time with her.



If I were having coffee with you, I would tell you our neighborhood squirrels are soo fat! It's so cute and funny. 









This is what I would tell you if we were having a coffee date. =D 

What would you tell me?

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I <3 you!

Jeanette said...

love the pics!! that squirrel one is cute!

Amy said...

They do grow so fast, dont they? Enjoy EVERY second of it... Before you know it, her first bday will be here!

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

<3 <3