Monday, February 20, 2012

Loving Heidi Baker

At the conference I bought a total of five books and Leon bought seven.
These are mine:
I'm reading all of them at the same time, because I just don't have the patience to read them one at a time. I really love "Compelled by love by Heidi Baker! Shes an inspiration. She and her husband gave away everything they had to move to Mozambique to start a church! She had no idea that God would place her with children and give her such a love for them.

Children have keys to the kingdom. They are more trusting than adults. Children believe in miracles until they are taught by some adult that believing in things unseen is silliness. A four-year-old child in any culture has faith in miracles. Then an adult comes along and teaches them not to believe."
Heidi Baker: Compelled by love.


I love how those words were written! I couldn't say it better myself.  We all look down on children because they are young, when really we should be looking up to them. Such great faith they have!

One of my passions is to teach the younger generation who they are in Christ! And the authority and love they have in Him. Which is probably one reason why I am loving this book so much!


Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”
                                                                         Luke 18:17

And said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.            Matthew 18:3
 So, yes! I am really getting into this book. And as you can tell I will have my nose in books for the next couple of months. (Yes, I am a slow reader)  So, if you are looking for me, I might just look like this:



No comments: