Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let this Church be moble and on the move!

Happy Sunday Friends! I hope you are having a great weekend. I just got back from Church a few hours ago and man! The Lord uses my Pastor, Joe to teach me something or remind me of something new each week!  The Holy Spirit continues to teach me and give me wisdom. I pray to continue to be in revival mode. Because Jesus Christ matters most in my life, and I want to share it with Everyone! 


I saw this video and shouted "Amen!!"


The Church is the hands and feet of Jesus Christ! 
Feet shouldn't sit still.
 Hands shouldn't be idle. 
Feet go.
Hands do!

Church is not what you are sitting through,  YOU ARE THE CHURCH!
I hope you are encouraged by this as I am. It's time to quit the sitting down and to raise people up. If people are not coming to the Church in the building, we need to bring the church to them! Now go and be the church.
Be blessed everyone =)                                 



                                                                      Heather leigh                
                                                             

No comments: