Thursday, August 8, 2013

Do you hear the scream?

 If you have followed me for a while or have even checked out my "About page" Abortion is something I am extremely  and deeply passionate about! And I believe my passion to end abortion is even stronger now ever  due to me experiencing pregnancy.  

 Have you seen this video... It's called "How Do You Kill 11 Million People"? Based on Andy Andrews' book, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?  If you haven't I seriously recommend that you watch it before you finish reading.

The video is about Hitler and the Holocaust and standing up against what is evil.
 As I listened my heart began to sink into my chest as I was watching it and hearing a few people talking and telling the story about how they could hear the trains full of innocent Jews screaming for their  lives as they were brought  to the concentration camp. And as they passed through their village they could here their screams. And eventually they knew what was going on.. And they knew when they heard the train coming and the whistle blowing. They knew they were carrying men, women and children on their way to death. And as the screams got louder, so did their singing voices.

"Week after week that train whistle would blow. We would dread to hear the sound of those old wheels because we knew that the Jews would begin to cry out to us as they passed our church. It was so terribly disturbing! We could do nothing to help these poor miserable people, yet their screams tormented us. We knew exactly at what time that whistle would blow, and we decided the only way to keep from being so disturbed by the cries was to start singing our hymns.

By the time that train came rumbling past the church yard, we were singing at the top of our voices. If some of the screams reached our ears, we'd just sing a little louder until we could hear them no more. Years have passed and no one talks about it much anymore, but I still hear that train whistle in my sleep. I can still hear them crying out for help. God forgive all of us who called ourselves Christians, yet did nothing to intervene."  
-A man's description from the video.

Brothers and sisters, Do you sing to drowned out what we call "today's Holocaust"? It makes me sad that this is happening once again but this time it's happening in our own country.. And even worse their children.. Children being slaughtered a horrible death by their own mother and the abortionist who deceived  to them..

Church.. I believe this video is for us more than anyone else! We are called to make a difference and to open the eyes of the ignorance.. Why are we just sitting here and singing our hymns until the screams fade? I know Jesus would rather us live His worship instead of just singing them and ignoring the whispered scream of a child out of complete fear.

We believe abortion is murder yet, we don't do anything about it.. Most of us even forget to pray (Which is the most important thing to do btw!) 

We know innocent children are being ripped to pieces everyday yet, we keep silent so our ego won't be ripped to pieces.  

We know fearful and deceived  pregnant women are thinking about aborting their child and yet, we don't go to clinics to comfort them.

It makes me so mad when people try to "Sugarcoat" abortion.. Sadly even Christians do it! The one's who should be protecting the innocent is turning their backs on them..

We get so caught up on what is and isn't a "passion" I hear people say all the time 

"Well, I know abortion is wrong and all. But it's not really my passion". 

But it should be everyone's passion to end it! Because it's not about you and your passion. It's about God and His Passion.. 

Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. Proverbs 24:11

God has called us to be His warriors. To protect His innocent and  children are the most innocent of all.. Isn't it about time we do something? It's pretty horrific that a baby is facing death before he/she even gets a chance to live.

This has caused quite a stir every time I say this but it's truth. Friends, we are living in a holocaust. We are in the midst of one. But there is ignorance in the air. Ignorance that denies it. The same demonic ignorance that flew through the air when it took place with the Jews. And just like Christians in this generation they were silenced with fear and their ego.

Do we really not want to intervene while children are dying for the cause of selfishness?

 "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." 
- Mother Teresa

Do we really  want to have to ask God for forgiveness for standing by and covering our ears as we hear the children scream of pain?
Do we really want the blood of millions on our hands?

I should hope not! Sisters and brothers.. Lets stand, lets fight! Lets take back what the enemy has stolen and say "You will no longer take what is ours! You will no longer take our children, our innocence, our life. Not in our nation! We declare life and abundant life!




4 comments:

Alli said...

Amen and amen! I love the Mother Teresa quote!

Patty said...

Rock on girl! I have been active in the pro-life movement since college; takings teens to pray outside of abortion clinics and also taking groups every year to the national March for Life in DC, have you heard of it?
If you're looking for another powerful video, watch 180 (just youtube it) similar premise to the one you mentioned....it is so great!!

Unknown said...

I second Alli - Amen and Amen!

It's a tough subject, but we do have to stand up for what is God's will. Comparing abortion to the Holocaust is a brutal eye opener, which we all need to hear/read!

Especially after having had our E, I feel so much stronger about abortion. I can't even try to imagine, how people want to kill little innocent babies. I look at our E and wonder, why people do the things he do. It's heart breaking... thanks for posting on this touchy subject. I totally agree with you!

God Bless!

PS: My Great-Grandfather was on one of these trains, because he didn't support Hitler's Regime. Thank you, for honoring the lives lost with your words.

Marli said...

AMEN! Thank you so much for writing this post. I wrote one on this same topic one time. Abortion is something that I take a stand against and wish others did as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com