I guess blogging about it and reading about it really gets me excited even more! So why not start a link-up right?
So, today's question for you today is "What excites you for this fall?" Are you ready for 10 million answers to this? hehe jk! I will try to make this as short as possible for your convenience.
And to link up you really don't have to answer the question. You can link up anything "Fall" related.. You are welcome!! :)
1. Probably one of the most exciting things there is as a new parent is witnessing your daughter experiencing new things. I'm so exciting for my baby girl to experience fall. Playing in the leaves, dressing up for Halloween, and going apple picking.. And did I mention the fall wardrobes they have out for little girls.. Oh man, I really can't go in side a begosh store without the intention of buying something.
2. Scarfs, big sweaters, leggings, boots say whaaaat? One of my favorite things about fall is the wardrobe.. I know I'm so weird! But really! Fall helps me feel cute and comfortable all at the same time without the worrying on whether your showing off too much leg.. Because Leggings do the job! I've been working on my fall wardrobe all summer because last fall I was pregnant and only had a couple of cute outfits and all I felt like being in were huge hoodies and sweats. I need to catch up this year.
3. Pumpkin Spice lattes.. Need I say more here peeps? My mouth is tasting the goodness just talking about it! I want one right now soo bad!! A venti?? Sure!
4. I'm so looking forward to the chilly weather.. It excites me and gives me the extra motivation I need to cook. I love baking in the winter/fall time. It's so comforting. Especially soups. Man, I love soup and grilled cheese on a cold day! #Comfort food.
5. Apple picking.. I've always wanted to go and this fall may just be the year! It's my dream to go Apple picking with friends and family and than come back and make apple pies. Yummy!!
Okay, I kept my promise! I seriously have so much more things I love about fall but I will share it with you another time!! Oh btw... I'm getting a hair cut soon.. I'm trying something new so we'll see how it turns out. I'm aiming for a fresh fall look! And no, I'm not dying it orange and black! Close though! One of those colors will be in there somewhere. I wanna try and make an appointment for Friday but we'll see. :)