Monday, August 19, 2013

I am confident.

I am confident that with God I can do anything! For am loved so by the Maker.
 It has nothing to do with me, but it has everything to do with my Lord who Strengthens me. 
For when I am afraid I will trust in Jesus always. It is God's Name I praise. 
For it is in God I trust and will not be afraid. 
For In You I am strong and In You I have taken heart. I have hope in my Lord. I have no fear of sudden disaster. For my confidence is in My God and not my own. And my foot will not be snared.

"the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love"  
-PSALM 147:11

                                Be confident in the One who holds your day today, friend.  
                                                                      Love you!  
                                                                XOXO -Heather

2 comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

that was an excellent reminder! thank you! :)

Ashley Lee said...

Love this. Came across this at the perfect time! :)