|Her cute little face!|
I had a sonogram appointment so I got to see little Evelynne. It was really hysterical watching her move around, and wave her little hands. What was even more entertaining is that I might have to go back soon because Evie wasn't cooperating when the doctor was trying to find everything she needed too. She was actually sleeping and wouldn't wake up. We tried everything to get her to move but she was in sleeping mode. Shes actually sleeping in these pictures haha!
|Her nose and lips still stand out.|
|Her sleeping with her arm over her head.|
|Her lil side view again =)|
2. Baby's size: About 14 inches.3. Weight: 1.7 lbs
4. Maternity Clothes: I am officially in the maternity wardrobe. Trying to make it look good the best I can! I am actually wearing maternity pants in my pictures!
5. sleep: I honestly haven't really had any sleep the past week because every time I go to sleep she starts kicking away, Also more weird dreams! I had the weirdest dream that zombies were attacking and they were attracted to the song "Super bass" by Nicki minaj and I kept singing it unintentionally because it was stuck in my head and they kept chasing me! I think I officially had a dream weirder than my Gmom being Preggers... Anyways other than the constant bathroom breaks, kicking, and weirdest dreams ever! I am having a wonderful sleep. =D
6. Symptoms I have: Did I mention bathroom breaks? I constantly feel like I'm going to explode right after drinking! Better keep loading up on that Charmin.
7. Doctor’s Appointment: I actually have one today at two. They are going to do blood work on me and to be honest.. I'm not really looking forward to being poked with needles! I have to eat half a banana and apple juice. But I am really looking forward to hearing my sweet baby girl's heartbeat!
8.Movement: Oh yea! More than ever! Shes been kicking away along with punching and I'm loving every minute of it. I have a feeling shes gonna be active like her daddy. Better start thinking of ways to keep her occupied now lol
9. Belly Button: Looking so weird! Very fascinating actually.
10. Best moment of the week: Seeing my baby girl sleep yesterday at the sonogram. Thinking of how much I can't wait to hold her and comfort her in her future sleeping years.
11.Food cravings: Mmm.. Frozen yogurt, Greek yogurt, and fruit have been it mostly. But every once in a while I will have this weird craving for "Taco bell" and yesterday it was "Burger king" And my main fast food craving is always "Chick-fil-a" But I usually only let my self indulge in food like this is once a week. 12. Foods I've been staying away from: Pretty much just Italian dressing. I don't even like the smell of it right now. When before I was pregnant it was one if my favorites.
13. Gender: GIRL!!! I honestly get more excited everyday!14. What I'm looking forward to: Hitting 30 weeks! I feel like it will be a major accomplishment!
15. Pet peeves: When I tell people how far along I am and they tell me I still have ways to go. I don't know why? I just feel like I'm running the race of pregnancy and they're cheering me on by saying I still have ways to go? Just doesn't make sense to me. lol
Fun baby facts!
My little princess can see!
For the first time ever, her eyelids have finally opened (Because they were fused shut previously)
In addition to taking in her first visual impressions of her comfy amniotic-filled studio, She has recently acquired the ability to move her head around.
My little super star’s head hair is starting to grow in! Who knows, maybe a cute little cowlick or two is springing into position right now - the first of years of cute-but-stubborn bed-head.
Her toenails have recently grown in and they're still slowly piling up fat beneath her still-loose-n-wrinkly skin.
Oh, and her brain tissue and neurons are all developing at a rapid pace, increasing her brain activity, which will continue to function at accelerated levels for the first eight years of childhood! And yes, I am and will be one of those moms who reads to her wee baby and sings to her! =D