Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mommy date!

 So, today I went to my doctors appointment and was privileged to go with my mom. And shortly after to the best place to eat in the world!!! I honestly think I could eat Panera bread for the rest of my life and not get tired of it! (coming from a girl that used to work there) Anyways, everything is great! Evelynne is Birth ready and honestly so am I! I seriously thought she was going to make her grand arrival during Hurricane Sandy but, she remained put as she continued kicking my insides and putting pressure on my well, everywhere! I'm really hoping she comes Friday but we'll see. According to my Midwife She could come any day now.
 EEK!!! 

Random fact: Did you know a Midwife could be a guy as well?? I had no idea. I saw a dude Midwife today and was kinda surprised he was a Midwife. They should be called "Midhusbands" If you ask me. Just so people like me don't get confused. ;)

No comments: