Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My God is faithful!

How awesome is it to know that The Lord is always faithful! I'm doing a study this week on God's faithfulness and I have been very blessed by it! And I'm still trying to wrap it around this head of mine.
There was a time in my life when I thought I had to watch every move I made, and every word I said. Because I didn't understand the undying love and never ending faithfulness God has given me. But God has shown me that it's not by my own works and doings that keep Him faithful. It's His love. I know now that there is nothing that can keep me from the love and faithfulness of Christ!

15 But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. Psalm 86:15

 O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
  Psalm 89:8
 
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
 Psalm 36:5

 Lamentations 3:22-23
  Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23 

 What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness?  Not at all!
 Romans 3:3-4

I've had a goal to read Psalms every morning. And it has just blessed me so much because through the book of Psalms God has revealed Himself to me so much in the last week about His faithfulness, love, kindness, compassion and the list goes on and on! He never leaves and never forsakes His children and I am just so blessed and joyous that The Lord is my life, my Everything! He is faithful to me forever. And not one day will come to pass when He shall forsake me.







Where are you seeing God's faithfulness in your own life?

No comments: