Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A tire swing and a baby bump!

There is quite nothing like the smell of honeysuckle as you go for a morning walk. I can't tell you how much I've been outside today! I guess you can say I've missed it dearly. I honestly didn't know how much I've missed it until today. Just being surrounded by all the wild life and flowers. hearing the trees as the wind blows. And listening to the waves as the boats pass by. It's my kinda living! Today my Momma in law and my Mr Riley went for a long walk to the Swan Hill pier. Well, it was a long walk for me at least, considering I've been in bed pretty much the past three months. But must I say I loved every minute of walking. It was the perfect day for it!


                   Baby Bump!

Here's baby at 14 weeks! It's so exciting to watch this little person grow inside of me every day. I'm so blessed to be a mom.


                      Fun on the tire swing!
Mr and Mrs Riley

Not too high!!!!

I had to constantly remind him that I'm not a high in the sky kinda person. lol

He pushes, I soar!




THE END

No comments: