I must admit I haven't been very faithful to blogging. Since my little bundle of joy has been inside of me I've been pretty much hibernating the whole first trimester. But I it's pretty safe to say I'm back and feeling much better. I still don't feel like myself one hundred percent, but lets face it. I think those days are over for the next six months. I can honestly say though I wouldn't have it any other way! I am very honored and extremely blessed to be carrying a miracle inside of me. A living being who I know God will use for His Kingdom. I get super excited just thinking about it!
Second trimester wooohooo!!
So, I've been told that the first trimester is the worst trimester. And that once you get through the first your good. So may I pretty please tell you that I am extremely happy to say I hit the second trimester!! I am completely honest with you when I say I have been waiting for this moment for a long time because my mother would call this trimester the "Nesting trimester" Because she says you get full of energy and you just want to bake and prepare for your family. And I have not had energy since early March.. So I am very much looking forward to that energy.
Hearing this precious heart beat made my heart melt.
My beloved Mr Riley and I went to see our doctor. And it was such an awesome experience! Both baby and mommy are healthy and I was very happy to hear that. Another thing I was touched extremely to hear was the heartbeat our precious child. I wasn't sure what to expect but there was absolutely no disappointment! I honestly came close to crying. It was the most amazing thing I have ever heard! My next appointment is May 31st.
1.How far along: 14 weeks!!
2. Size is the baby: About the size of a peach!
3. Baby bump:YES! I haven't been very faithful to posting pics of my belly but, I will make an appointment to do that sometime this week!
4. Morning sickness: I haven't felt too bad since last Monday, so that's a winning score for me. I'm still going through on and off nausea but it's much better than it was!
5. Cravings: Of course Chick-fil-a is always one of them. But I have also been craving Root beer, Panera bread's Greek salad and grapes.
6. Movement: I know the baby is moving like crazy, but I don't feel anything yet. ;)
7:Gender: Still unsure.. But I'll know within a few weeks! I can't wait!
8: Best moment of the week: Getting to hear our precious child's heartbeat. It was amazing!
9: What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender so I can finish my blanket!
10: What I miss: A nice glass of wine ;)