Friday, October 4, 2013

31 days of Beautiful// You are all together beautiful. Day 3


 You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. 
                                                             -  Song of Solomon 4:7
            
I am so blessed and amazed to know that even when I am at my worst, when I have a bad day, in a grumpy mood, or I just can't seem to get out of my yoga pants.

When I'm having one of those days to where the laundry doesn't seem to make it in the washer, Evelynne's toys doesn't seem to get put away and on the days where I just feel like a failure as a wife and a mama. 

When those circumstances come my way, and when emotions build up inside of me, when thoughts come to me about how I'm a mess and have fallen apart.

Jesus whispers with the softness of His Mighty voice "Beloved, You are all together beautiful,my love; There is no flaw in you at all. Not because of who you are or what you have done.. But because of who I Am in you..I died for you my love.. So that you may have life. I know there are some days when you feel like you just can't hold on any longer, you feel like your strength is decreasing, and you feel like your beauty is quickly fading.

Remember my love, I Am your Anchor that will hold you steady when the waves come.

I Am your strength that will keep you strong in not only joyful times but trying ones as well.

And I Am Your beauty and the One who makes you Beautiful.

And Everything I am in you never fails. I am the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. I will never change. And I will always be with you to give you your every need. I will never forsake you my beautiful one. For I died so that you may live the abundant life I willed for you. 

 Day 1. 31 days of beautiful
Day 2. You are beautiful
Day 3.Why I chose to make "all things beautiful" my topic

1 comment:

The Cross Family Adventures said...

Thanks to lovely Karla for mentioning you today on her blog, I came across yours! I am always looking for inspirational people that love Jesus! (: You can tell in every post and I love that! This 31 days of Beautiful is truly beautiful! I am your newest follower and I can't wait to read more!