Friday, June 14, 2013

Tips For Quick Recovery After Labor

  Images from my first month of being a mama

I have A LOT of friends who are pregnant this year and I am just as happy as can be! I just adore reading their blog posts and reading their twitter and face book updates about how their little one's are kicking and how they're excited to be meeting their little babies really soon.. Can I just say I'm super excited too!! I mean honestly I just get so pumped when someone I know is pregnant!! It's such an incredible blessing.

Today I'm going to be sharing with you some helpful hints on having a quick recovery after labor. I really hope it benefits you!!!

1. Rest! This was something I've had to be told more than once. Right after I had Evie I felt so light and even though I was as sore as anything I wanted to do stuff like laundry, clean etc. Mainly I just didn't want to run behind on laundry. I just advise you to take it easy and enjoy the time you have with you sweet angelic baby. The laundry can wait, ordering pizza for dinner is a great idea, and hey that cute co-worker of yours is meant to help you out. So let him! Keep him busy. I mean after all it won't be long until you are wishing you could just chill and relax on the couch. ;)

2. The word "No" isn't always a bad word. Plus a lot of times it's much needed.. It's as simple as this. If you're not up for company just tell them that you are tired and need sleep.. I really believe that sleep takes a huge place in helping your body heal. And you're not gonna get much sleep when you have everyone and their mother coming to visit you.. I'm sure they'll understand and be totally okay with it. After all it's all about you right now and I'm sure that sweet baby of yours would rather be in your arms right now. :)

3. Stay hydrated and eat. Staying hydrated and eating is so very important right now. You're body is going through so many changes while it's in the process of healing. You really don't want to starve it from the things that it needs. :)

I hope this small bit of info helps! It really helped me get back on my feet again! Be blessed sisters and enjoy your precious  little one! :)


Hey ladies! I'm also co-hosting this week for the weekend blog hop :) Come join in all the fun!
Welcome to the Bloglovin' Blog Hop!

We had a great hop last week, so welcome back for week #14! Thank you all for linking up and spreading the word.

Bloglovin' is one of the best ways to stay up to date on your favorite blogs! So let's make it bigger this week by spreading the word on twitter using the tweet button below.
 You automatically become my favorite when you tweet the hop:)

Our guest host this week is Heather from A Different Kind Of Woman.  Welcome her by following her blog and!
A different kind of woman

To link up, please follow the:
Host: The Life Of Faith
Guest Host:  A Different Kind Of Woman'
 and then go ahead and start linking up! Please make sure you are linking your BLOGLOVIN' account and not just your blog! And don't forget to visit some of the other blogs linked up and make some new friends!!

Would you like to be a guest host and gain over 30 new followers?
If you are interested, please e-mail me at farmprincess14{at}gmail{dot}com
Photobucket
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Colossians 3:17 
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

1 comment:

Courtney Kassner said...

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to have to remember those things come October!