Thursday, May 16, 2013

Three Things Thursday.

Hello beauties!! Today I'm linking up once again with the lovely Myranda & Kristyn for TTT!! Come join in all the fun today as we discuss today's question.

                        What are 3 of your Favorite Quotes
I'll start out by saying this is gonna be extremely hard for me to just choose three because I'm like the quote queen. I have so many I love and adore so this is gonna be haaard!But here we go!

1.  Acts 20: 24  But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

This scripture is probably one of my tops! I just loves it so much and it's a constant reminder of who I'm really living for. Not myself but my Sweet Jesus. He's the one worth living for! If it wasn't for Him I would be nothing. I would just be existing. Nothing more. He has taught me how to really live!

2. Being a woman doesn't make me a different kind of Christian. But the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman - Elizabeth Elliot.

This quote just makes me smile, and I think all her quotes are so beautifully and well said! I really do strive to be that different kind of woman and I pray people notice that Jesus difference! :)

3. Luke: You killed my father!   Darth Vader: No, Luke, I AM your father!  Luke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 
The most epic seen from Star wars  for "The Empire strikes back" Yes, yes I am a nerrrd!

What are your favorite top 3 quotes?? :)



No comments: