been in the mood for baking this past week. I'm collecting recipes to try new stuff (recipes coming soon!) I kinda feel like one big blueberry baking machine. Which is kinda funny! I remember all those years wondering what it was like being pregnant. I know now what all the pregnant mom's were talking about! I must say though, I have enjoyed this pregnancy. I truly believe being a wife and a mother is God's main calling on my life. I feel like I was just born to do it! Even though I know I don't have all the answers, I'm not a perfect wife, and I still have a lot to learn. I mean I've only been married for a little less than a year. And even when it's been forty I seriously doubt I will have it all right =D. I can't tell you how much I love ministering to my husband though and filling his every need when he gets home from work.
Oh, and when I say finding that special stuffed animal. I didn't mean for myself hehe. I meant for Evelynne in case you were wondering. You know, that special stuffed Animal she'll never forget and carry around with her always! I remember my special stuffed animal "La Boogie" He was a Panda bear and unfortunately died in a flood when I was six.... But then I got George the monkey. I still have him. =)
1.How along: 30 weeks! Third trimester woohooo!!!
2. Baby's size: About 15.7 in
3. Weight: 3 lbs
4. Maternity Clothes: These maternity pants are becoming my best friend!
5. sleep: If I turn She awakes and starts kicking. I need to learn to sleep still!
6. Symptoms I have: Getting out of the chair has never been so hard HA!
7. Doctor’s Appointment: I have one September 20th. I'm going with my friend Autumn since my beloved will be at the academy pumping Iron and what he calls "Getting his butt kicked" In a good way of course! He's always up for a challenge.
8.Movement: Oh, I just love it! I really think I'm gonna miss it. It's really cool when I lay down and watch my stomach. I can actually see her moving! I can't wait until I get to see her foot.
9. Belly Button: Still a innie.
10. Best moment of the week: Can I just say what will be the best moment of the week? It will be my sonogram tomorrow! I can't wait to see my little girl move around. ;)
11.Food cravings: Same old usual's. I haven't had any weird pregger cravings like "Pickles and peanut butter. I know, I'm such a boring pregger. =/.
12. Foods I've been staying away from: Just the stuff I stayed away from before.;)
13. Gender: GIRL! We're falling in love with her every day!