Monday, September 3, 2012

Trimester three!!

Happy Labor day everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful day off. Leon and I celebrated our Labor day by going for a wonderful walk in the rain. May sound a little weird but Leon and I love the rain! I guess it just has so many memories bundled up with it. Like our first dance was in the rain. At a Kohl's parking lot actually. (Sounds like a sappy romance movie I know) and our first passionate kiss was in the rain as well! Something about rain I guess. ;) Anyways I hope you are enjoying yourself!
I really can't believe I've finally hit the 3rd trimester!! I feel like the race is almost over and I can see the finish line. I'll be there in just two months! Let me tell you though. I have only been in the third trimester for a few days now and I'm already feeling it! This morning Leon had some fun watching me trying to get out of bed. I've also been a  little well, a lot more hungry lately. Like full just isn't in my vocabulary right now! I've also
been in the mood for baking this past week. I'm collecting recipes to try new stuff (recipes coming soon!) I kinda feel like one big blueberry baking machine. Which is kinda funny! I remember all those years wondering what it was like being pregnant. I know now what all the pregnant mom's were talking about! I must say though, I have enjoyed this pregnancy. I truly believe being a wife and a mother is God's main calling on my life. I feel like I was just born to do it! Even though I know I don't have all the answers, I'm not a perfect wife, and I still have a lot to learn. I mean I've only been married for a little less than a year. And even when it's been forty I seriously doubt I will have it all right =D. I can't tell you how much I love ministering to my husband though  and filling his every need when he gets home from work.
Sooo,,,, I've realized that I only have ten more weeks of pregnancy, Ahh!!! I feel like it was just yesterday when I found out I was expecting. When I hit my third trimester I have decided to write a list for myself. To not only keep myself busy these last ten weeks but to also make sure I have everything done!
I honestly can't tell you how excited I am to hold my daughter! I just know it will be wonderful.
Oh, and when I say finding that special stuffed animal. I didn't mean for myself hehe. I meant for Evelynne in case you were wondering. You know, that special stuffed Animal she'll never forget and carry around with her always! I remember my special stuffed animal "La Boogie" He was a Panda bear and unfortunately died in  a flood when I was six.... But then I got George the monkey. I still have him. =)

    Baby States! 
1.How along: 30 weeks! Third trimester woohooo!!!
2. Baby's size:
About 15.7 in

  3. Weight: 3 lbs
 4. Maternity Clothes: These maternity pants are becoming my best friend!
5. sleep: If I turn She awakes and starts kicking. I need to learn to sleep still!
6. Symptoms I have: Getting out of the chair has never been so hard HA!
7. Doctor’s Appointment: I have one September 20th. I'm going with my friend Autumn since my beloved will be at the academy pumping Iron and what he calls  "Getting his butt kicked" In a good way of course! He's always up for a challenge.

8.Movement: Oh, I just love it! I really think I'm gonna miss it. It's really cool when I lay down and watch my stomach. I can actually see her moving! I can't wait until I get to see her foot.
9. Belly Button:  Still a innie.
10.  Best moment of the week: Can I just say what will be the best moment of the week? It will be my sonogram tomorrow! I can't wait to see my little girl move around. ;)

 11.Food cravings: Same old usual's. I haven't had any weird pregger cravings like "Pickles and peanut butter. I know, I'm such a boring pregger. =/.
 12. Foods I've been staying away from: Just the stuff I stayed away from before.;)
13. Gender:
GIRL! We're falling in love with her every day!

No comments: