Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Dress rehearsal class.

I

I can't believe I am already 31 weeks! Last night I went to my Dress rehearsal class. Because I'm having our daughter at a medical center instead of a hospital I have to take many required classes like this. A dress rehearsal is pretty much a tour through the center. Seeing what room I will be delivering in. Leon and I are going for a water birth. I would love to try to go as natural as I possibly can. But I'm not going to make any promises to myself.  I wanted to do the medical center mainly because I wanted it to be about Leon and I.  This is our first time experiencing child birth and I wanted him and I to have final say about everything. and there we can. I'm very excited about this experience. I want it to be as close to a home birth as possible. I will be having my Mom's in there, my sister Amy and of course my dearest Leon. I'm very excited about this experience. But a little nervous as well.

No comments: