Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The more I seek you.

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.  Deuteronomy 4:29

. 
This song is originally sung by Kari Jobe, Who is one of my favorite worship leaders next to Rebecca st James and Michael w smith! I love this song because it always brings a great joy and sense of the Holy Spirit within me. It reminds me that whenever I seek Him. I will always find Him. He will never hide Himself from me and He will never forsake me. I'm not as videogenic as I am photogenic but I'm hoping to improve on that by starting a video diary shortly about my life  and first pregnancy =DDD. Exciting right?!? Any who I hope you enjoy and remember to keep seeking first Christ. Because He will never forsake or disappoint  His faithful ones. Don't you just love Him! Thank you God for your love and faithfulness!
                 Happy Wednesday ya'll!
Ps.. Sorry for that awkward thumbnail expression.. They always turn out funny looking on me! And yes my hair is shorter. I got it cut  ;)

No comments: