Monday, March 26, 2012

Every baby needs a Pooh bear!

My dear Friend Ashlee bought the baby a little Winnie the pooh stuffed animal! I was so touched by her heart. Every baby needs a pooh bear! Just looking at the adorable little Winnie brought back so many memories I had when I was a child. I was a huge Winnie the pooh fan. I had every collection of all the characters, I even loved that old Rabbit. I remember the books and the shows.. Life with Winnie the pooh is probably one of my favorite childhood memories. And I am so excited that I get to live those precious moments once again with my child! I couldn't be more excited!!
 He's so comfy and cuddly I have to remind myself this little guy is not for me lol
                                                                  He's just so cute!

No comments: