Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Tuesday and I'm inlove!

God is just so Awesome! His love is more then I can bare. I am sitting here, just gazing at the water and just praising Jesus. I'm sure you can tell by my previous posts that I am very fascinated with water. Every time I see water, My instant thought is "My God! Just the calming of water, how adventurous, how weightless, and exciting. How the water shines on my face as the sun reflects on the beautiful mini waves. The song "marvelous light" is pressed on my heart today! Into marvelous light I'm running. Out of darkness, out of shame. By the cross You are the truth You are the life, You are the way! Nothing is more calming then listening to the voices of different birds,the waving of gentle water and the wind gently blowing through my hair with both eyes shut in meditation. It is very true that when I am captivated in the most intimate love and filled with The Holy Spirit, the only breath of words that I can whisper is Jesus I love you!

No comments: