Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Connected to You


I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John 15:5

I want to be connected to You God.
Never to apart.
I know You are always here with me Father.
Right from the start.
Though sometimes I feel so far away from You God.
And I know the fault is not yours.
I will not trust in my feelings or what I have heard.
But I will stand strong in You God, And listen to Your word.
Yes, I am the branch and You are the Powerful Vine.
I praise You, God for I am Yours and You are mine.
Produce much fruit in me God. Through You I can do all things.
Because of You my heart forever sings.
Apart from the world. I gladly leave behind.
Because I am a branch and You are the Vine.
I hold and cling to You God.
Because it is you that keep me alive.
Without You in my life.
I would surely die.
For my life is not of worth.
Not of worth without you.
Apart from You there is nothing I can do.
Father God, I want to remain faithful to You.

No comments: