Thursday, June 20, 2013

He always keeps His promises.

Just sitting here going through my old personal blog posts while my loves are asleep. I came across a poem I wrote back in 2011. I was very blessed to have met my daughter even before she was conceived. God has promised me a little girl and even better He gave me a picture and a memory of her as well. and it still amazes me every day that she is here in my arms today. 



A dream of you. 2011
A dream one night, I dreamed of you.
I dreamed of a little girl. Some how I knew.
You are going to be a big part of my life and many others.
You are going to be a pearl in the heart of your Father's
It's so weird how I can love someone I never met.
Or dream of the day we will.
But somehow I know I can be patient for you.
I will listen to Jesus as he says "Be still"
I remember holding you in my arms. I remember the feeling of a mother.
It is an awesome feeling that can't compare to another.
Your small hands, light hair and tiny feet.
I can't wait til the day we meet!
I remember in my dream. The feeling was so real.
Your precious hands I could actually feel.
And then I woke up and realized it was a dream.
I know this was a dream sent from God. a dream to prepare for you.
I know this is something that will one day come true.
Waiting on The Lord is what I will do. And when He brings you to the world
to God I will dedicate you. I love you.
God always keeps His Promises dear friends! Remember that Awesome truth!
 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
 Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Oh gosh, this one had me in tears. What a beautiful poem from the heart! Yes, God keeps his promises :)

Sarah Nicole said...

AMEN!!!
Right before my husband and I got married one of my sister's friends had prophesied over me. She said God had shown her a vision of my husband kissing my big prego belly. I remember being so excited for the day when I would have that belly! I had no idea at the time how hard it would be to get pregnant-how many tears I would shed because of that want. But through the months and months of waiting I just kept remembering and clinging to that prophecy, that promise. Isn't it amazing how God will show us something like that so far ahead of time? It's pretty awesome! HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL! :)