Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tips on losing The Baby Weight.


I have been asked by quite  a few women on how I lost all of my baby weight so soon. So I thought I'd write a blog post about it for all you  mamma's and pregnant mamma's!

1. Start out eating right. I know when you're pregnant there are times when you feel like eating everything in sight.  (At least, I know I did!) There wasn't a day that went by where I wasn't craving a Chick fil a Large Milkshake and a #1. Not a day! But I know the fat/bad sugars/ and calories content on those things were even crazy for a pregnant woman that is supposed to be gaining weight. So I forced myself to be disciplined and I chose one day of the week to eat my desire and that day was Friday. And let me tell you my friend, Chickfila tasted so much more better when I waited for it. And I didn't feel bad about eating it either!
I also recommend healthy snacking  if your craving ice cream substitute with frozen yogurt with strawberries! Or if you want something crunchy and salty like potato chips try eating lightly salted nuts instead and see if that satisfies your craving. And if your craving hot dogs try buying the better and more natural brand. & if you're pregnant you'll be starting your munchkin out on a healthy start!

2. Get moving. Working out was a major thing for me. I wasn't working so I had major time on my hands. But you can do a lot of things and get a good work out. Just be creative. I usually went for a walk daily in my neighborhood and occasionally took my bike for a spin. It was great! It was set aside for Jesus time and quality time with my baby. I really think she even liked walking in my tummy and to this day walking relaxes her.

3. Breast feed. Breast feeding was the thing that really brought me back to my normal weight!  When you're loosing 500 calories daily from breastfeeding alone. That can do the trick! It also saves you lots of $$$!!

I hope this little bit of advice helps! This sums up everything I did while being pregnant and after pregnancy. Don't forget ladies that no matter what you're beautiful, you're valued, and your cherished by Your Heavenly beloved! Heck you're a tiger. Go hear yourself roar! Haha!
SEE THOSE PEARLY WHITES!!!

 Three Things Thursday!!
Happy Thursday lovelies! Another day for a fun link-up don't you think??? :) Click here to join in all the fun!


Today's question for this link up is
"3 of your favorite movies"
 
1.  "Emma" with  Gwyneth Paltrow.   
  I love everything about that movie. The music,romance, the acting, the wardrobe, time period, and the comedy! Plus I love Jane Austin. I honestly think I could live in that century. (as a rich person of course!)   
 
2. LOTR!!  Call me a nerd but ever since The Lord of the rings trilogy  came out they have been my favorite movies! I'm always telling Leon that we need to get Elvish wedding rings with Elvin writings haha!

3. Star wars. Yep, I'm the proud owner of a Star wars shirt. I love all of them and was seriously disappointed that Star wars was sold to Disney. I just don't thing it's gonna work out. =/


What are your top favorites??? XOXO

4 comments:

Karla said...

Girl, you look fantastic! Really & truly! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely be needing them come August :)

www.mommymentionables.com

Kelsey said...

Those are some great tips for losing weight! Thanks for linking up with three things! I have never even heard of Emma so I am excited for a new movie to add to my list!

Tamara @ The Workout Mama said...

Great job mama! Cute baby!