Monday, March 18, 2013

Over coffee.

 Hello there! I hope you guys had a great St Patrick's day! I actually forgot it was St Patty's day until a majority of people showed up at church wearing green.. I was kinda upset about that because I had plans to dress Evie up in a cute Irish outfit.. Aw well, there's always next year!

Today would be a great day for a coffee date! A very hot cup of coffee on a very cold late March day.
Would you be up for a coffee date with me?

If I were having coffee with you, I would tell you that our forecast say's that "We're supposed to be getting snow today."  I would tell you that I'm snow friendly until February. After that I'm ready for Spring!

I remember this time last year I was experiencing "Morning sickness" like crazy. I couldn't even get out of bed. I got morning sickness not much longer after I found out I was pregnant. It was totally worth it though! This little girl brightens my day from morning to night. I am one blessed momma!

There's so many things I'm looking forward to this Spring and because I have a new little family, the blessings Spring comes with is going to be even more special and adventurous!

If I were having coffee with you, I would ask "What are some things your looking forward to doing this Spring?"

Honestly when it comes to Spring I'm looking forward to everything Spring has to offer. Warm weather, Spring dresses & Sun hats, Sandals to show off my painted toe nails, longer walks with Evelynne without having to bundle us up, Yardsaling and flea markets, and Ice cream! Did I mention how much I LOVE Rita's Ice cream.. It's my favorite! maybe one of these day's I'll title this blog post "Over Rita's" Haha!

 Some picture's from last Spring.
If I were having coffee with you, I would tell you that this coming Spring is going to be my favorite Spring of all! I can't wait to experience Spring with my daughter.

What would you tell me? 
stillbeingmolly

No comments: