Monday, March 4, 2013

Over Coffee (Link up)

If I was having coffee with you, I would tell how much I am looking forward to spring. With it being March  I'm finally starting to get spring fever! There is just so much to look forward to this Spring now that we're a little family. This is definitely a year full of surprises to look forward too!

Spring is defiantly one of my favorite seasons. It's right next to fall. It's such a beautiful time of year when everything that has died from the previous wintery damage has come back to life.  It kinda reminds me of how God brought us back to life and turned us into something beautiful after the damage of a sinful world.

I'm looking forward to seeing the first butterfly since last summer.. the sound of bees flying through the beautiful flowers, the smell of honey suckle on a lightly breezed, sweet tea, sun hat wearing day, And one of my favorites the colors and scents of many flowers that bloom. Oh the many blessings of spring.

Oh did I mention I'm a spring baby?? Yeppers May 1st actually. That's one of the many reasons I was named "Heather". Because well, Heather is a flower and The Lord told my Momma that I would bloom in people's lives. And that's kinda my mission. To bloom in the lives of others so that they might bloom as well. To bless and to bring happiness to those who mourn, to bring hope to those who have none, and to bring a season of love to someone who is experiencing a season of hate. My mission is to love those who persecute me and to bloom like a flower  in a world that is full of concrete.  Yes, I'm a "Flower child" what can I say? And now that being said. =)
 
Going for walks this spring will be much more exciting now that I have a wee little princess to keep my company. She loves the out doors so I know when spring comes she will want to be out there all the time.. I don't have a problem with that though. I'll be out joining her. I loved going on walks before but now they will be much more sweeter as we both stand amazed at God's beautiful paintings. 




















Oh, did I mention that the March of last year was when I found out I was pregnant with this baby girl? My life has never been the same since!
This is what I would tell you if I had the honor of having coffee with you on this cold March morning.. What would you tell me?