1.How along: 34 weeks.
2. Baby's size: About 17.7 inches
3. Weight: 4.7 lbs
4. Maternity Clothes: I bought the cutest fall shirt at walmart the other day! I'm actually wearing it in this picture along with leggings. I honestly believe that leggings are a preggers best friend!
5. sleep: Well, to be honest. I haven't really gotten any except for naps. It's kinda hard to get sleep while trying to adjust to Mr Riley's schedule,weird dreams, and baby Evie playing soccer with my ribs =) But naps are wonderful! I try to take them as often as I can.
6. Symptoms I have: Acid reflux and heartburn.. There better be a lot of hair on this child! lol
7. Doctor’s Appointment: My Midwife said she is measuring wonderfully and there will be no need for a early delivery! Thank you God! And my next App is Oct 11th. My momma will be taking me.
|What I wore: |
Scarf & shirt - Walmart
Boots- Yard sale
9. Belly Button: Still a innie.
10. Best moment of the week: I got to see where I will be taking Evelynne for her doctor appointments. Her Pediatrician is just a doll and so very sweet! She was Leon's Pediatrician.
11.Food cravings: My weekly craving this week is Fruit snacks. Which isn't odd considering they were one of my favorite snacks before I was preggers. ;)
12. Foods I've been staying away from: Just the stuff I stayed away from before.;)
13. Gender: GIRL! Never tired of saying that!