Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013


Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s 2013 and I couldn’t be more excited.
I feel like this year is going to be so much different than last and also more excited as we head down a new journey in our lives. I started out the year of 2012 as a newlywed and this year of 2013 I am starting out as a newly mom. I couldn't be more blessed to start this year with my husband and new precious daughter.

I have so many things to look forward to this year. Like Evelynne crawling, her trip to the beach, spring walks as a family, her 1st Birthday and Leon graduating from the police academy. 
So much excitement for one year!

I saw this picture on facebook the other day and thought it was perfect! This is what I pray and want my mindset to be everyday for now on, and I pray you get this from my blog with every post.
[via]


No comments: