Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I can do all things through You!

You are my only desire.
In my heart you have put a overflowing  fire.
You make all my dreams come true.
I can do all things through You.
In your strength I can fly.
No one can deny.
It doesn't matter what people say or do.
I know I can do all things through you.
You give me wings to soar, to fly.
This love I have for you will never die.
When everyone says I can't.
When encouragement is not something they plant.
You are always there to encourage, and you tell me not to listen to men.
But to listen to You and to remember through Him I can.


Never give up on your dreams, don't just settle for something because of your fear. Don't just stop at good, because good, is the enemy of better and best! God wants to do more in our lives than we could ever imagine! So, don't be afraid to go for it!


No comments: